This script extension plugin allows you to add a zoom functionality to your images. It is powerful, easy to configure, and features a stack of image zoom options.
This extension is currently in BETA and the settings form is a little technical. In the next release, we will make this much simpler and user-friendly. More parameters will also be added later.
- Inner/outer zooming
- Controls for magnifier size
- Controls for zoom range value
- Zoom speed
- Magnifier animation
- Zoom animation speed
Get the free version on WordPress.org here: Image Zoomer
- Upload the cjte-imagezoom.zip file using the WordPress Plugin uploader
- Activate the plugin
- Edit the Page/Post you want to add an image with the image zoom effect
- Click the CJT shortcode embed button and select Image Zoomer
- Configure the settings and add your image
- Click Done and then Publish/Update your Page/Post
Add script using the CJT Shortcode Embed button
Configure the parameters for zoom and magnify, etc
Add your image (can accept multiple images)
Shortcode is generated and added to the editor
The Image Zoom effect is working on your image
This CJT extension plugin is based on the jQuery script by Sergei Zaragulov (http://zoomsl.sergeland.ru). All licenses and attribution notices are kept intact.