Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven Noe
      Participant

Greetings. AWESOME plugin! Thank you for creating, and sharing it. We have purchased a DEV license, and are actively using CJTe.

After creating several Code Blocks, I attempted to Export them using the built-in Export tool. Upon clicking the Export button, the button greys out, then nothing happens due to a 500 Internal Server error (likely a permissions error on the file in question) which can be seen in the screenshot at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtd7d63e1h8r6t2/Screenshot%202015-01-27%2015.10.19.png?dl=0

As we plan on creating lots of Code Blocks, your guidance in resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Damian Baker
      Participant

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your support message and you compliments on our CJTe Developer plugin.
      I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I am currently waiting for my core developer to finish with a number of projects and then we are going to get back into working on improving CJTe Developer and add some new features.
      Thanks for taking the screenshot, I will forward this issue to him in the meantime.

I will keep you posted when I my colleague is back onboard.

Kind Regards,
      Damian

Damian Baker
      Participant

Hi Steven,

Can you please provide temporary admin access to your website so we can take a look for you. The image that you provided in Dropbox is no longer available.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
      Damian

Steven Noe
      Participant

Damian,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, busy here too! These forums are in the clear. Can you reply with an email address to send login info to?

Send it to: snoe (at) smalldogcreative (dot) (com).

Thanks

Steven Noe
      Participant

Seems to have started working post-upgrades.

Thanks!

Damian Baker
      Participant

Hi Steven,

Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
      Damian

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.