Template State: Require template state to identify the Publish state. The following state are being supported.
Code: Require template code that builds up the Template.
Description: Optional field to describe Template Job.
Keywords: Not being used however author might use it any private uses.
Version, Revision State and Revision Note: Template is internally revisioned. By mean that it saves the history of all the changes that has been made to the Template however CJT is currently not exposing Restoring to Revision functionality but it would be in the feature. Every time Template code is changed a revision is internally created for the template. User should specify revisions number for tracing their changes as the next releases would expose this functionality.
Creating a template is a very easy process that required few fields to be filled.
- Name: Require template name that would be used when link/embedded templates through Templates Lookup. Please keep the name clean, brief and descrbing the Job of the template. Once the template is created this field cannot be changed.
- Language: Require template language to be used by identifying the template type and how it would be linked by CJT. Its also set the Editor Syntax Highlight and Error checker based on the selected language. Once the template is created this field cannot be changed.
Currently the following languages are being supported:
- Draft: Won’t be displayed in the Templates Lookup form so it cannot be linked or embedded.
- Published: Template is published and ready to be used. It will displayed in the Lookup form and can be liked or mbedded.
- Trash: In order to delete template it must passed to this state first.