A powerful code management plugin that simplifies adding scripts to your WordPress-powered website.Read the Documentation
So what exactly is CJT?
Just like plugins, scripts can modify or extend the functionality and appearance of your website. Unlike plugins, adding and configuring script code files can be frustrating. CJT makes this process pleasant and easy. In fact, adding scripts and styles with CJT can be done in as little as two steps.
CJT is perfect for WordPress website development
Whether it be adding free/premium scripts, creating and testing new scripts, streamlining development work, making front-end customisations, or even teaching and learning WordPress – CJT is extremely flexible and versatile.
CJT Video Demos
We know it can be difficult to know if a product is just right for you. We are therefore compiling a whole lot of demonstration videos so you can make an informed decision if CJT Pro or CJT Dev would suit your needs.
CJT Code Blocks
Your time is precious and we hope this quick overview video of the three main components of CJT will fast-track your learning. These include the CJT Code Block, and the Code Editor Window and Assignment Panel.
Header, Footer and Shortcodes
In this video tutorial, you will learn how you can assign code blocks to the header or footer of your webpage, or for more pinpoint accuracy – using CJT Shortcodes.
Around 30 Editor Themes
CJT Pro and CJT Dev now have around 30 editor themes for you to choose from. We have redesigned the entire Assignment Panel with a minimalistic approach using thin lines and making it more modern like Apple’s iOS7 design. We are happy with the result and it looks awesome in full-width mode, and even better in full-screen mode.
Global Code Blocks
Add as many CJT code blocks as you need
Assign a code block to multiple Pages/Posts/Categories/etc
Edit multiple code blocks at the same time without navigating browsers
Reorder code blocks via drag and drop to allow block priority over others
Assign code blocks to:
- Pages (including Child/Sub Pages)
- Posts (including Custom Posts)
- Categories (including Child/Sub Categories)
- Auxiliary Assignments (including Entire Website, Website Backend, All Pages, All Posts, Recent Posts, Blog Index, All Categories, Search Pages, All Archives, Tag Archives, Author Archives, Attachment Pages, and 404 Error Pages)
- URLs and Regular Expressions
Select to output the code block to the Header/Footer of the assignment
Metabox Code Block & Shortcodes
Add CJT metabox code block at the Page/Post level
Security setting in Options to enable/disable metabox code block
Use CJT shortcodes to output the code block at the Page/Post level (for pinpoint output)
TinyMCE button provides a popup, which lists all CJT shortcodes for easy insertion via a single click
Each code block now supports code files:
- Create as many code files as needed
- All code files will share the same assignments (e.g. the same Posts/Pages/Categories/etc)
- You can turn your code block into a mini project. For example, you can assign a single block with multiple code files to a Page or Post, instead of creating multiple blocks to a single Page or Post
- Switch between code files using AJAX
- Multiple authors can work on the same block at the same time by editing different code files
- When executed all block code files will be merged together and involved as a single file
Templates & Packages
External Link function seamlessly download a third-party script (e.g. from CDN), add it as a template and link it to the current code block
Code Template Manager allows you to:
- Centralise your library/third-party codes by linking templates, which is using WordPress scripts/styles queue to avoid conflicts
Template Lookup System allows you to:
- link/embed BOTH Templates and even WordPress built-in scripts/styles (such as jQuery, Thickbox, etc) that are bundled with WordPress
Package System allows you to:
- Install packages from the CJT website
- Create your own packages (zip package made up of code blocks and templates)
- Work in external editors, save all code blocks and templates into files, and then import them into CJT via a simple definition.xml file
- Share packages with other CJT developers
- define block parameters, making it possible to utilise shortcode parameters form, which allows block to prompt for parameters when inserted as a shortcode
Powerful editor coding tools like: Undo, Redo, Find, Replace, Go To Line, Fold, UnFold, Collapse and Expand, and much more!
Syntax highlighting and error checking
Around 30 editor and code block themes to choose from
Many batch operations including:
- Activate/Deactivate/Revert state for all code blocks (great for debugging)
- Switch all code blocks to either the Header or Footer
- Delete all or delete only the empty code blocks
Create multiple backups for all your code blocks, allowing them all to be restored
Create multiple code block revisions, allowing the single block to be restored
Tools allow for font-size adjustment, full-width and full-screen editing
Minimise or maximise all code blocks with a single click
Have you ever noticed how your website can start slowing down when you add more and more WordPress plugins into the mix. Unfortunately plugins can bloat your website and use unnecessary resources if they are used when not needed. CJT only reserves memory resources and usage processes when it needs to, otherwise it will not get involved. Additionally, by adding scripts that emulate an existing plugin, YOU get to decide exactly where the script will run.
CJT has been fully tested using over 100 code blocks and 1000′s of assignments (e.g. Posts/Pages/Categories/etc). This was made possible using a combination of AJAX scrolling and pagination. In fact, 99% of CJT utilises AJAX technology, which means there is no need to refresh/reload the webpage
Go the Pro!!! (or the Dev)
Our premium CJT Pro and CJT Dev plugin gives you superior performance and flexibility, strong security, and stacks of useful features, tools and options.
Tour de Features
CJT Pro/Dev is a powerful plugin that is easy to use once you know how. By investing some time to learn about all the features, you will soon understand how everything works and how CJT can help you.
Code Auto Completion now included
Coding scripts on a tablet?
Who would have thought that you can do web development in the comfort of your lounge or bed using a tablet.
Yes you can!!!
CJT Pro has a unique full-screen mode that allows you to code on one side, and view (i.e. open in new browser tab) your pages, posts, etc on the other.
The video will demonstrate how to use the various screen modes, and how to change the editor theme to your liking. This is the first stage of this development, with many more ideas in the pipeline so stay tuned.
More Features for CJT Pro/Dev in the Pipeline
We always listen, and we understand the features you would like us to develop. We have a number of awesome feature developments in the future – features that will only be available for CJT Pro and CJT Dev. Some of the features that we plan to develop include:
- System to export/import code blocks and templates into another website
- Assignment Panel controller for placing sidebar widgets on Pages/Posts/Categories/etc
- Shortcode in text widgets to allow assigning code blocks to the sidebar
- Assignment of code blocks to page templates
- Edit WordPress core, Theme, and Plugin files within code blocks
Show me the testimonialsRead more
“I find the possibilities of the plugin amazing, and I am proud to take part in the development and startup ;-)”
Christian Koch | http://entronauten.com
“Firstly a big thank you for a superb plugin. But also thank you so much for the first rate support/customer service.”
David Morse | http://exactmedia.co.uk
Sounds great, but is CJT for me?
To make life easier for you, we are always creating lessons with the aim of teaching you how to use CJT Pro to add scripts to your website. We suggest you bookmark the full list of Scripts page, and check back often for the latest scripts.
Want to learn more?
No problems, we have a number of sections on the website, which you can learn more about CJT.