A powerful code management plugin that simplifies adding scripts to your WordPress-powered website.Read the Documentation
- 99% Using AJAX. All operations are running in the background. No need to refresh the page excapt of rarely secondary operations (Restore Backups)!
- About 30 Editor and Block Themes to pick from, Pick up a Theme for each Device/Browser you use to write CJT Code
- Editor coding tools like Fold, UnFold, Collapse and Expand
- Assign Code Block to Page(Sub Pages), Post, Category(Child Posts), Custom Posts, Predefined CJT Assignment (404 Error, Backend, Frontend, Archives, and more…), Url equalivation and Advanced Regular Expressions Assignments! Select on which location (Header, Footer) Code Block would be delegated.
- Assign a Code Block to Multiple Pages by using Global Blocks
- Suspend Code Block from being involved by Deactivating Blocks. Its also great for debugging
- Organize Blocks by create Metabox Block at Edit Post level
- Quickly Auto-Complete code you writing by using Code Auto Complete Extension.
- Code Auto Complete is not just completing Keywords its filled with Code Snippets.
- Fullscreen mode Editor
- Able to loads Thousands of Pages/Posts/Categories/Custom Posts without refreshing the page, its using AJAX with loading by scrolling!
- Edit Multiple Code Blocks at the same time without navigating the browsers
- Centralize your Library/Third-Party code by linking Templates
- Load WordPress Built-In Scripts/Styles (jQuery, Thickbox, jQuery TABS, and all scripts that bundled with WordPress) with Blocks via Templates lookup form by linking them
- Linked Templates is using WordPress Scripts/Styles Queue to avoid conflicts
- Delegate Block Code using Shortcode
- Insert Block Shortcode by single click via Shortcodes list
- Give webmaster the control to allow/deny creating Post/Page Metabox at Edit Post Level
- Download Third-Party Code file, add it as Template and Link to a block by a single click via Link External Button!
- Ordering Global Blocks by Drag-Drop allow Block to has priority over others
- Ability to import Blocks + Templates by creating Packages
- Packages make it possible to work in external Editors, save all Blocks and Templates into file and then Import them into CJT by writing a simple definition.xml file.
- Package can be shared between multiple CJT Installation therefore allow developers to create single package and use it whenever needed!
- Package allows defining Block Parameters therefore its possible to pass Block Parameters via Shortcode Parameters Form.
- Shortcode parameters form is an internal feature that allows Block to prompt for parameters when inserted as Shortcode
- Create Multiple named Blocks Backups.
- Block changes are revisioned. Restore Block to specific revision if wrongly lost your Block Code
- Toggle Assignment Panel On/Off to get more/less Editor width
- Enjoy PRO Users responsive support
- Block Main Menu
- Load Block Code From Local File
- Load Block Code From Url
- Reload Block code from server
- Save to Local File
- Editor Action: Find, Replace, Goto Line, Goto/Nagivate Error Lines, Fold, Unfold, Collapse and Expand
- Show Statusbar
- Import Block From File
- Export Into File
Multiple Code Files Block
- Each Block will has Multiple Code Files, create as many files as needed
- Each File has Type/Language, Code, Name and Description
- All Block Code Files is shared the same Assignments
- It will turns the Block like a Tiny Project
- Its enough to assign single block for each page with multiple files instead of creating multiple block for single page!
- Switch Between code files using AJAX
- Multiple Author can work on the same block at the same time as each author checking out a single file
- When executed all Block Files will be merged together and involved as its a single file
Just like plugins, scripts can modify or extend the functionality and appearance of your website. Unlike plugins, adding and configuring scripts can be frustrating. CJT makes this process pleasant and easy.
How does it work?
Adding scripts can be done in as little as two steps.
CJT is perfect for adding free/premium scripts, creating and testing new scripts, streamlining development work, front-end customisations, and teaching and learning WordPress web development.
Go the Pro!!! (or the Dev)
Our premium CJT Pro and CJT Dev plugin gives you superior performance and flexibility, strong security, and stacks of useful features, tools and options.
Tour de Features
CJT Pro/Dev is a powerful plugin that is easy to use once you know how. By investing some time to learn about all the features, you will soon understand how everything works and how CJT can help you.
We have provided a summary of the main features where you can click for more information, including practical examples and video demonstrations.
Hover over any of the orange dots to learn more about that feature.
Code Auto Completion now included
Coding scripts on a tablet?
Who would have thought that you can do web development in the comfort of your lounge or bed using a tablet.
Yes you can!!!
CJT Pro has a unique full-screen mode that allows you to code on one side, and view (i.e. open in new browser tab) your pages, posts, etc on the other.
Around 30 Editor Themes
CJT Pro and CJT Dev now have around 30 editor themes for you to choose from. We have redesigned the entire Assignment Panel with a minimalistic approach using thin lines and making it more modern like Apple’s iOS7 design. We are happy with the result and it looks awesome in full-width mode, and even better in full-screen mode.
The video will demonstrate how to use the various screen modes, and how to change the editor theme to your liking. This is the first stage of this development, with many more ideas in the pipeline so stay tuned.
More Features for CJT Pro/Dev in the Pipeline
We always listen, and we understand the features you would like us to develop. We have a number of awesome feature developments in the future – features that will only be available for CJT Pro and CJT Dev. Some of the features that we plan to develop include:
- System to export/import code blocks and templates into another website
- Assignment Panel controller for placing sidebar widgets on Pages/Posts/Categories/etc
- Shortcode in text widgets to allow assigning code blocks to the sidebar
- Assignment of code blocks to page templates
- Edit WordPress core, Theme, and Plugin files within code blocks
Show me the testimonialsRead more
“I find the possibilities of the plugin amazing, and I am proud to take part in the development and startup ;-)”
Christian Koch | http://entronauten.com
“Firstly a big thank you for a superb plugin. But also thank you so much for the first rate support/customer service.”
David Morse | http://exactmedia.co.uk
Sounds great, but is CJT for me?
To make life easier for you, we are always creating lessons with the aim of teaching you how to use CJT Pro to add scripts to your website. We suggest you bookmark the full list of Scripts page, and check back often for the latest scripts.
Want to learn more?
No problems, we have a number of sections on the website, which you can learn more about CJT.